Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?








2 comments:

  1. Wooohhoooooo kisses and hugs and lady bugs xD
    Manna I'm soooo glad to have you here sweetheart .. Can't wait to see your entries and all the amazing things you will post here FTW !

    Wait , are you my Manal ????? O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it's me ,and the pleaser is all mine.
    thanks alot for you . you are the one who inspired me . so you will be my teacher ok.
    ( one more student)

    ReplyDelete